Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!!!

It is official it is spring. We couldn't have had a better day for it either. I bet it was close to 60 degrees out there. I got to dig a bunch of ammendments into my soil in two of my beds today. I didn't get another veggie bed started like I wanted, but I did get a little white wire fence up around the two other beds I'm going to do herbs and flowers in. I also ended up planting one of my blueberry plants in a pot. I thought I had two of them, but one must have dissappeared in the move. I'll have to find another. I was going to plant the blueberries in the yard but realized they had been forced out of dormancy by being inside. I don't think they will be very happy being planted out right now. As nice as today was I just can't see it staying that way. I know we'll get more snow.

Lots more transplants today. Finally my poor beefsteak tomatoes got larger homes. Also, the rest of my walla walla onions. I think that is about the only ones I did today. I seem to either run out of soil or pots. I can't seem to keep them coordinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment