Thursday, May 28, 2009

update

The lilacs are almost done blooming. Kinda sad to see them dying off. I love lilacs. It has been hot so it seems they haven't lasted as long. Maybe I'm mis-remembering last spring. I don't have a great memory for the last month or so of being pregnant with Bear. I got my beds planted along the front walk. Just seeds and seedlings. All flowers for Tom. My hanging baskets are doing well. Everything needs water though. It has been hot. It was into the mid 80s. The new plants (currant and raspberries) seem to have established well. I'm behind on weeding the garden. Imagine that? I'm also behind on getting the rest of my tomatoes and some of the other stuff planted. I think I'll see what I can do about getting a lot of stuff planted this weekend. I'm off to see about getting some of it done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment