Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Planting, planting, planting...

The night before last, so Monday, I got several of my tomatoes and all of my beans planted. I know I'll have to run out and cover if it gets too cold at night, but I'm finally getting some room in the house.

Let's see... over the weekend I also got another lavender planted and I found some hostas for the North (shady) side of the house. Mom and Dad were up visiting for the weekend. Mom decided she was going to help outside so my beds are dug along the walk-way and the random flagstones in the backyard are now dug up. She needs to show up more often. Lots got done.

Still more tomatoes, peppers, peas, and squash to plant. It is finally getting warm enough to plant everything. Maybe not the peppers until well into June? We'll see how the weather looks. Of course with the way time is going it will be June before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment