Friday, April 17, 2009

Growth spurt

I guess leaving my plants did well. Most of them have grown like crazy in a week. Looks like so far only a couple of zucchini and the white lisbon bunching onions didn't make it. My pumpkin is iffy, but looks like it may come back. The zucchini were not doing so hot before we left so I'm not too suprised that these two didn't do well. Everything else looks great though.

Now I need to start getting really rolling on the garden. My strawberries and carnations came while we were gone. I got my raspberries and currant bush planted the day before we left and it looks like they are doing well. Down to just a couple things left that we ordered, horseradish, russian sage, and some re-blooming lilacs. I'll be a planting and tilling fool this weekend. Today will be work, but not Sat. and Sun. Those are my garden days!

Off to make sure everyone is watered for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment