Friday, April 3, 2009

Greenhouse

It appears that the two jugs of water in the bottom have done the trick to keep it above freezing in my greenhouse. Just above...34 degrees. My broccoli and cauliflower got nailed the first night they'd been in there. 28 degrees. They were a little wilty but seem to be doing alright. Most of the seedlings have bounced back. In fact my cauliflower seems happier out there then it was in the house. I've gotten some good growth. I don't think its time to put my tomatoes or anything that sensitive yet, but my hardier stuff seems to do just fine. Yay some space in the house is coming! Then I can maybe start the last of my seeds.


I will for sure have to start my zucchini and cucumbers later next year. My poor little seedlings aren't so little anymore and they are starting to flower already. Oops. I'll just have to remember to start much later with them.

Looks like it is breakfast time...

No comments:

Post a Comment