Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10th

Planted another row of onions today. Just a basic yellow onion that should keep better than the Walla Wallas. Also, I spent nap time re-potting my tomatoes. Holy cow I have a bunch! I'm testing one flat of them in the greenhouse. It seems to be staying pretty warm (this is relative) at night in there. I keep forgetting to actually look at the thermometer. I have seeds germinating and leaves popping out on the lilacs that are in the greenhouse at any rate. It can't be too cold in there at night.

I'm just waiting on it to quit freezing so many nights before I continue planting the garden. I do wish I didn't have to work so much. I would get much more work on the garden done if I weren't working. Oh well. I will just have to enjoy my weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment