Friday, January 21, 2011

seed starting time

It is about time to start some of my seeds. Especially some of my tomatoes that take longer to mature. Although with new baby and a 2.5 year old I'm not sure where to put my seed flats. We really haven't been getting enough sun to use my greenhouse. Also I haven't pulled my stuff out of the garage. Somehow I've been a little busy with a new baby and all.

It will be nice to have the garden though. Bear will be a big help this year. He loves being out in the garden. I'm going to plant lots of peas just for him and some cherry tomatoes for him and Tom. I think I'll mix up my tomato varieties too. The first year I did several hybrids, last year I did all heirloom varieties, and this year I think I'll do a mix.

Oops! I have a request to play trains, and a wiggling baby. Guess I'd better put planning the garden off for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment